Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pre meeting notes

We have several items on the agenda this month:
1. paying our dues all at once-it is hard for Brenda to keep records, especially if she happens to have to work.
 2. workshop ideas
3. our winter fundraiser idea
4.  Check out the new fundy quilters blog --last month's minutes will be there with our fat quarter theme this month!!
 5. Alice has asked me to design a mystery block of the month quilt for the group.  I will bring the first month's  pattern with me--of course it will be a scrap quilt--and made up of 2.5 in. strips.  We will get a new block each month.
6.   Sew In at the South Berwick Hall is on Nov. 12. We always have a great time sewing. 
I am so delighted that I can be there this month to sew at 3 PM--finally!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment